I have an incredibly delicious and easy Ham And Mushroom Pizza recipe for you today!
I am a huge pizza lover. But what I like most about pizza is not the cheese, not the dough, but the toppings!
You see, your toppings make your pizza. One of my favorite toppings is, yes you guessed it – mushrooms!
To your surprise probably, but this is a super quick almost cheat pizza, that comes out in under 15 minutes! Yep, that’s right!
If you like thin crust, you are in luck, because for the base, I used a flat thin tortilla wrap. The pizza comes out crispy and thin!
What Pizza Topping Goes Well With Ham?
The are many, many toppings that go well with ham on a pizza.
Some of them are common, others a bit controversial…
And the list goes on!
Do You Pre-Cook Mushrooms For Pizza?
There is no need to pre-cook your mushrooms. However, if you want to add additional flavor to your mushrooms, then precooking them might be a good idea.
To avoid having dry mushrooms on your pizza, make sure you slice your mushrooms slightly on the thick side, and remember, bake the pizza fast and on a high temp!
Baking your pizza for 10-15 minutes in the oven shouldn’t dry your mushrooms.
How To Make Ham And Mushroom Pizza Recipe
You will need these ingredients:
- Tortilla Wrap/Flatbread
- Shredded Cheese Of Choice
- Dried Italian Herbs
- Olive Oil
- Tomato Sauce
To make the pizza, add all your ingredients on top of the large tortilla wrap, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy with your favourite side.
If you enjoyed this homemade ham and mushroom pizza, do let me know. Also, if you have any recommendations at all, drop a comment below.
Check out my social accounts too, let’s connect and exchange recipes and ideas!
Youtube, Tik-Tok, Facebook & Instagram.
More Mushroom Recipes:
- Hummus Toast With Balsamic Sautéed Mushrooms
- Sautéed Shiitake Mushrooms
- Vegan Wild Rice Mushroom Soup
Ham And Mushroom Pizza [15-Min]
- 1 handful of mushrooms of choice washed
- 2-3 slices of ham
- 3 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 1 wrap tortilla wrap
- 2 handfuls of cheese of choice
- Optional add-Ins:
- 1 tbsp Dried Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 Sliced avocado
- Wash and slice the mushroom
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190c.
- Use a pizza stone, alternatively, line a large baking tray with non-tick parchment paper.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the tortilla, add the mushrooms and ham, finish with the shredded cheese.
- Drizzle the herbs and olive oil you like.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh salad or avocado.
Consume within 3 days.